Everyone knows at least one powerlifter that still hangs on to a subscription
to their favorite bodybuilding magazine. Training programs in these magazines
generally don't apply to our sport. Ads are often for supplements that
have been banned in natural powerlifting organizations. Steroids are a
popular subject matter in several of these magazines, and we don't really
want to build rock hard abs in six weeks. So what can you do with all
of your old bobybuilding magazines? Well, here are 10 reasons why you
shouldn't throw out these wonderful publications.
10. There is always something in the house that needs to be levelled.
A strategically placed body building magazine has enough ads in it to
raise the corner of your pool table, refrigerator or other appliance
by as much as a half of an inch.
9. If your box seems to set a little bit too low for your box squats,
simply adjust the height by stacking your old bodybuilding magazines
on top of the box. This will save you from having to have several size
boxes. You might want to run some duct tape over the edges of the magazine
to prevent slipping off of the box.
8. Oragamy is a great hobby. What would be more fun than making a paper
swan with the face of Jay Cutler after a hard workout.
7. A great resource if your pet gets sick in Mexico. These magazines
are probably the only publication in America that will provide you with
a complete listing of Mexican veterinary clinics.
6. Get rid of unwanted body hair. This is not a topic discussed much
among powerlifters, but bodybuilders are pros. Imagine how much easier
your bench press shirt will go on once you've tried the latest male
body hair removal product listed on pages 7, 25, 84, 105, 188 and in
the index of most bodybuilding magazines.
5. Fun with Photoshop. Simply take your favorite bodybuilder or fitness
model and paste your face on. With a little help from the blur tool
and clone stamping, you'll have everyone in the chat room believing
that you're as big as Ronnie Coleman.
4. Sabotage your opponents by informing them that you've been using
the giant pecs in 3 weeks program on page 99 and that's how you managed
to get top lifter in your last 5 meets.
3. The slick finish is great for moving furniture on carpet.
2. Next time you order an Inzer bench shirt and you need packing materials
to send it back, simply remove 15-20 pages, crumple neatly and stuff
directly into the shipping box.
1. Ms. Fitness fold out posters.
© 2002-2016 e-normous.biz